Silent Storm: Sentinels is an add-on to the original strategy war game Silent Storm.
The war has left many scars. A lot of people who have been dragged into fighting as green rookies now cannot imagine a quiet and peaceful life. These people come together to form groups and organisations performing "special services" for governments and private individuals alike. At the same time, not everybody who craved for limitless power have abandoned their plans.
Now they're waiting and accumulating resources, to try change history again and decide the fate of humanity.
In “Sentinels” Veterans of the WW2 special operations units introduced in the original Silent Storm game come together to form a secret organisation called the Sentinels.
Their objective is to keep the post-war world peaceful, balanced and safe. All of them have encountered a terrorist organisation called Thor's Hammer during the war, which has tried to put the whole world under their control. The immediate reason to form the Sentinels was information suggesting that Thor's Hammer is still very much around, and pursues the same agenda.
- True 3D engine
- Combines turn-based tactical combats and role-playing
- Non-linear campaign structure in 18 missions
- Day/night cycle, weather variations and seasons
- Pool of mercenaries from more than 40 elite soldiers of 30 different nationalities
- Newly introduced economic component enhances game play
- New building types, new characters
- The events in the add-on's story are connected with the events in S2
- More then 10 new weapons